Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes
- 2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream Slender Blend
- ½ cup (40g) rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 120ml almond milk
- 100g blueberries
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Calories (with topping): 326
- Protein: 18g
- Carbs: 46g
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 6.1g
1. Blend oats until a flour forms, mix with the Slender Blend and baking powder.
2. Stir in milk to reach desired batter consistency - let rest for 10-15 minutes.
3. Heat a pan to a medium heat, spoon one tablespoon of mixture into the pan and add a few blueberries.
4. Cook until bubbles form and edges begin to dry out - flip and cook for a further minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. To serve top with leftover blueberries and syrup.