Chicken Coconut Curry
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced or chopped into cubes
- 1 small yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 15-ounce cans coconut milk
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- salt to taste
- juice of 1 lime (plus additional lime wedges for serving)
- A handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 cups cooked Brown rice, for serving
- coconut oil for cooking
- Heat a large pan or skillet and add 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Add chicken, onions, and peppers to pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle yellow curry powder over chicken and veggies and continue to cook for around 5-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add red curry paste, coconut milk, sugar, and lime juice to pan. Stir over medium heat until sauce is begins to bubble.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, you could also add some fresh chilli here if you like
- more of a kick
- Serve with cooked brown rice and a side of veggies (we like red cabbage) and garnish with fresh, chopped cilantro. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing on top.