Chocolate Protein Bark
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cacao/cocoa powder
- 4 scoop Chocolate protein
- 2 tablespoons PW peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 100ml almond milk
- Toppings of your choice (e.g. seed mix, almonds, pistachios, coconut pieces, freeze dried fruit)
- Calories 106
- Protein 5.4g
- Carbohydrates 1.2g
- Sugar 0.53g
- Fat 8.6g
- Saturates 6g
- Fibre 0.99g
Place a sheet of greese proof paper onto a baking tray and place in to the freezer to get cold.
Add the coconut oil to a saucepan and melt on low heat.
Add the rest of the ingredients to a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into the saucepan and stir the coconut oil in until mixed, remove from the heat and stir in the maple syrup or honey.
Pour onto the cold baking tray (the tray should allow for the mixture to rest about 1 cm thick) and place in the freezer to set.
After 20-30 minutes remove from the freezer and sprinkle over your toppings before returning to the freezer for a further 30 minutes or until set.
Break into pieces for the perfect seasonal snack. Serves 6.