Green Goddess Detox Soup
- 1 ½ cups green cabbage
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 courgette chopped
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
- Handful fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ cups vegetable stock/water
- 1tbsp Protein World Coconut Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Calories 216
- Protein 7.2g
- Carbohydrates 8.6g
- Sugars 7.6g
- Fibre 8.3g
- Fat 14.6g
- Heat saucepan over low heat with coconut oil.
- Add chopped garlic, cabbage, courgette, salt and pepper - cook until softened then add the water/vegetable stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the spinach, lemon juice and parsley – leave to cool slightly and then blend to desired consistency.
- Garnish with a little sprig of parsley
- Serves 1