Guilt Free Peanut butter And Banana Ice Cream
- 2 large, very ripe bananas, frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons smooth almond or peanut butter
- 2 scoops of vanilla or banana Slender Blend
- (Optional) toppings of your choice (this could include honey, nuts, fresh fruit, or compote)
- Per 2 scoops
- Calories 120
- Protein 7g
- Carbohydrates 15g
- Sugar 8g
- Fibre 2g
- Fat 4g
- Slice two bananas and place them in a bag in the freezer overnight.
- The next day, blend the frozen bananas, milk, almond or peanut butter and protein powder until it reaches a smooth and creamy consistency like ice cream.
- For a soft-serve consistency, serve mixture as is. For a consistency more solid, freeze in a plastic storage container for an hour or until firm.
- Transfer your ice cream into two bowls and top with honey, fruit, nuts, or whatever you dream up!