Honey Nut Museli
- 5 scoops Slender Porridge
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Protein World coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ cup raisins
- 150ml skimmed milk to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a pan with parchment paper. Mix the pumpkin seeds, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, coconut oil, and honey in a bowl.
- Spread out evenly on your pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until nuts are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Lastly mix together the nut mixture, Slender Porridge and raisins in a bowl.
- Pour a 30g serving into a bowl and add the milk to serve.
- Store the remainder in a container or a mason jar.