Hot Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie
- 300ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Chocolate Slender Blend
- 1 tbsp any nut butter
- 40g protein world instant oats
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients on high until oats are fully broken down and a smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
- Transfer the smoothie to a small saucepan set over medium heat (adding chocolate chips, if using) and bring to a simmer or boil, depending on how hot you want it. If the smoothie is too thick, add an extra splash of almond milk until desired consistency is reached.
- When your smoothie reaches your preferred temperature, transfer it to a heat-safe glass, garnish with toppings of choice, and enjoy!