Protein Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup xylitol or stevia (can alternatively use sugar if you prefer)
- 1 large egg
- 1 scoop Protein World vanilla slender blend
- Per cookie
- Calories 153
- Protein 7.6g
- Carbohydrates 3.5g
- Sugar 1.7g
- Fat 12.1g
- Saturates 2.2g
- Fibre 0g
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serves 10 cookies.