Salmon Burgers with Avocado Salsa
- 450g Salmon filet
- 1 Avocado, large
- 1 Lime
- half a Red onion
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Mustard
- pinch of Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp protein world coconut oil
- 20g of protein world flaxseed powder
- Chop up the salmon until it is a flakey consistency.
- Mix with the flaxseed powder, coconut oil, lemon juice, mustard and salt and pepper.
- Roll into balls and flatten into burger shapes.
- Grill 5 mins on each side.
- Chop up the red onion and combine with the smashed avocado and lime
- Serve when done