Thai Peanut Slaw
- 4 cups Nappa cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup carrots, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large handfuls cilantro-, chopped
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts
- 3 tbsp cup Protein World coconut oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, melted
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Toss the Nappa cabbage, red cabbage, lettuce, carrots, pepper, cilantro, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Mix the coconut oil, lime juice, soy sauce, maple syrup, peanut butter, and water in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour on top the salad and toss together.