MAKE A DELICIOUS Oven-Roasted Chicken in Under 30 Minutes
This chicken will have your whole house hold salivating and excited for leftovers (if there are any). Pair with some roasted potatoes, asparagus, or greens of your choice, and you’ll have yourself a perfect fall dinner. ‘Tis the season for comforting and cozy meals.
Learn the step-by-step instructions on how to make the sweet and savory chicken recipe below.
Peach and Rosemary Chicken with Biodynamic White Wine Pan Sauce
SERVING SIZE: 4 servings
DIETARY INFO: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Zest of 2 lemons
1-2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup 1:1 gluten-free flour
3/4 cup dry, organic, or biodynamic white wine
1/4 cup water
3 small peaches or 2 regular peaches, sliced
1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. In a large bowl, zest two lemons and add chopped rosemary. Add the chicken to the bowl and drizzle in olive oil. Using tongs, move the chicken in the bowl until it’s coated generously with the zest and herb. Sprinkle in the flour, a few tablespoons at a time, tossing to coat until the chicken is covered.
3. Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the pan to sear. Cook until both sides are golden brown, about five minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium-low and add in wine and water. Simmer for another five minutes.
4. In the meantime, remove the pits from the peaches and slice. Arrange the peaches in the skillet and drizzle them with fresh honey.
5. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for five minutes. After five minutes, set the oven to broil and watch carefully, roasting until the peaches are just caramelised and charred on the edges.
6. Add in more fresh rosemary and serve warm, with the pan sauce spooned on top.
Salt and pepper to taste