5 Ingredient Granola Bars
- 2 cups Protein World oats
- ¼ cup Protein World coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 medjool dates
- 1 handful chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the oats in a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Next add the coconut oil, maple syrup, and dates and pulse for another 30-60 seconds until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the granola mixture into the baking sheet, pressing down firmly with your hands. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Cut into 12 even bars. Store in an airtight container.