Chocolate Protein Waffles
- ½ banana, mashed
- 40g plain flour
- 2 scoops (20g) Milk Chocolate Slender Blend
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 120ml almond milk
- Toppings; blueberries and low-fat yoghurt
- Calories (without toppings): 329
- Protein: 20g
- Carbs: 46g
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 5.9g
1. Mash your banana in a medium bowl before adding the flour, Slender Blend, cacao powder and baking powder.
2. Slowly pour in milk and stir to reach the desired smooth consistency.
3. Let batter rest whilst you heat up your waffle iron.
4. Pour batter into the mould and cook for 8-10 minutes until brown.
5. Top with desired toppings.