Eggy Breakfast Muffins
- 1 bell pepper (your favourite colour)
- 3 spring onions
- 4 little cherry tomatoes/one normal tomato
- A Handful of Spinach
- 6 Eggs
- A good pinch of salt and Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Flax seed powder
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 390°F and grease a muffin tin with coconut oil
- Wash and dice the pepper, onions and tomatoes and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, spinach, flaxseed, salt and pepper and mix well.
- At this point you could also sprinkle over some grated cheese (crumbled feta works great)
- Pop the tray into the oven for 15-18 minutes or until the tops are firm to the touch.