Herb Crusted Pollock With Greeny Bean Mash
- 4 pollock fillets
- Sea salt to season
- black pepper
- 6 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp green pesto
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2z 400g tins broad beans
- Tbsp protein world coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Per Serving
- Calories 283
- Protein 33g
- Carbohydrate 31g
- Sugar 11g
- Fibre 9.5g
- Fat 6g
- Heat the oven to 220C. Place the cod on a large greased baking tray.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, pesto, garlic, lemon zest, chives and corainder and season well. Cover the fillets with the crumbs, pressing down on each.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the broad beans in a pan and top with boiling water. Simmer for 5 minutes and then drain. Heat the coconut oil in a separate pan, add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
- Return the drained beans to the pan along with the cooked onion and parsley, then mash to form a coarse mash. Season well
- To serve, place the mash in the centre of the dish and place the Pollock on top
- Serves 4