Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes
• 50g Slender Vegan Pancake Mix
• 100ml almond milk
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2 tsp poppyseeds
• 50g Coconut yoghurt
• 20g Slender Mixed Fruit Granola
• ½ banana
- Including toppings
- 380 calories
- 16g protein
- 54g carbs
- 14g sugar
- 9.9g fat
- 6.7g fibre
- In a bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, milk, lemon juice and poppyseeds until smooth. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan to a medium heat, spray with vegetable oil. Once hot, add a spoonful of pancake batter to the pan and leave for 30-60seconds until the edges begin to firm.
- Flip and cook for 30 seconds more until browned underneath. Repeat with the remaining mixture (makes 2-3 pancakes).
- Once all the mix is used, serve pancakes with banana, coconut yoghurt and granola. Enjoy!
Poppyseeds are rich in calcium and copper which is essential for good bone health! This little addition to some recipes can really improve your health.