No Bake Slender Chocolate Blueberry Bars
- 2 cups of raw cashews (any nut should work)
- 1 scoop chocolate Slender Blend
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup good quality dark chocolate (85%+)
- Per Bar
- Calories 217
- Protein 7g
- Carbs 35g
- Sugar 20g
- Fibre 6g
- Fat 25g
- Add cashews to food processor and process until broken down (about 30 seconds)
- Add in slender blend, dried blueberries, dates and sea salt. Process until all comes together in a sticky ball.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Remove "dough" from food processor and place in baking pan. Use your hands to flatten out "dough" making sure it is even and all corners are filled in.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and lift plastic wrap out of pan.
- Cut into 12 bars.
- In a microwave melt chocolate for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour the chocolate over the bars in a zig-zag motion
- Enjoy as a healthy snack!
- Makes 12