Overnight almond breakfast smoothie
- 4 scoops oats and whey vanilla
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8th almond extract
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- optional toppings: Chocolate chips, shredded coconut, slivered almonds
- The night before, add all the ingredients except for the toppings to a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix to ensure that everything is well combined. Cover with plastic wrap (or transfer to a sealed container) and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- The next morning, transfer the contents of bowl to a blender, and blend until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached. Transfer back to bowl, add desired toppings, and enjoy!