Tropical Slender Fruit Smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut (optional)
- 300ml coconut milk
- 2 scoops banana slender blend
- ¼ cup frozen mango chunks
- 100ml fresh pineapple juice
- ¼ a pineapple, cubed (optional)
- 1 kiwi, sliced (for the garnish)
- Calories 411
- Protein 22g
- Carbohydrates 47g
- Sugar 22g
- Fibre 9g
- Fat 12g
- In a blender add the raspberries, coconut, and coconut milk. Blend the mixture until smooth. Pour the smoothie into two glasses.
- Wash the blender out and add the mango chunks, protein powder and pineapple juice. Blend the mixture until smooth. If desired add more pineapple juice to thin the smoothie out. Pour the mango smoothie over the the raspberry smoothie and use a long spoon to mix them together just a little.
- If desired thread some pineapple cubes on wooden skewers and place in each drink.