7 Best Weight Loss Desserts
At Protein World, one of our biggest instagram requests is for healthy, low calorie desserts that feel like a splurge.
These easy-to-make recipes are the 7 best weight loss desserts help do the trick!
These desserts each contain some wholesome ingredients and Protein World best selling products that make them nutritionally superior to the ingredients in typical desserts, as well as making them lower calorie.
Since they are PROTEIN PACKED they keep you fuller for longer and help cut those cravings massively!
So bake with love and enjoy your healthy goodies!
5-Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- ½ Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 30g Vanilla Slender Porridge
- 20g Chocolate Slender Blend
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- If using an oven rather than microwave, preheat to 375°F.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine slender porridge, slender blend, banana, almond milk, and peanut butter, stirring until thoroughly combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- If using microwave: For one large cookie, simply spread mixture in bowl and microwave on high for 4-1/2 minutes. If you are making four cookies you can spray a plate, 4 small bowls or 4 ramekins. (The ramekins are nice to keep the cookies contained and perfectly round.)
- Scoop out about 2-1/2 tablespoons each, and flatten on the plate or in ramekin. Repeat for each ramekin.
- Place the four ramekins or the one plate in microwave on high for 4 minutes. Depending on the strength of your microwave cooking time may vary. Simply use a toothpick or a fork and poke cookie the whole way through.
Peanut Butter Cup Pudding
- ¼ cup(40g) PW chia seeds
- 1 cup (250ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (40g) PW instant oats
- 3 scoops (30g) PW chocolate slender blend
- 2 tbsp PW peanut butter
Makes 2 servings
- Mix your chia seeds and almond milk together in a bowl. Let sit and gel for 1 hour.
- Add your chia mixture, oats, slender blend and peanut butter to a food processor. Pulse until combined, add a splash more milk if needed.
- Spoon into a small glass and serve!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3 Scoops Milk Chocolate Whey Protein Concentrate
- 40g Coconut Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ Cup (135g) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Dash of Milk
1.Preheat the oven 180C and line a baking tray with parchment.
2.Mix all ingredients in a bowl to form a smooth cookie dough – if too crumbly add a bit more milk.
3.Split dough into 6 cookies and place on the baking sheet.
4.Cook for 10-12 minutes in the oven until browned. Allow to cool and firm up for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Peanut Butter Granola Cups
- 170g Slender Granola
- 70g sunflower seeds, chopped
- 2tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 50g peanut butter (Step 1)
- 60g peanut butter (Step 4)
- 90g 70% dark chocolate
Combine all ingredients and mix well
Grease a cupcake pan & with the back of a tablespoon press the mixture firmly into the pan
Make a dent in the middle of each cup
Put a heaped tsp of peanut butter into the centre of each granola cup.
Freeze until firm, about 60 minutes
Melt dairy-free chocolate chips.
Once chocolate has melted pour it on top of each granola cup
Give yourself a delicious treat filled with volumes of healthy, unsaturated fat, perfect to eat for breakfast or any snack thereafter!
Chocolate Protein Waffles
- ½ banana, mashed
- 40g plain flour
- 2 scoops (20g) Milk Chocolate Slender Blend
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 120ml almond milk
- Toppings; blueberries and low-fat yoghurt
1. Mash your banana in a medium bowl before adding the flour, Slender Blend, cacao powder and baking powder.
2. Slowly pour in milk and stir to reach the desired smooth consistency.
3. Let batter rest whilst you heat up your waffle iron.
4. Pour batter into the mould and cook for 8-10 minutes until brown.
5. Top with desired toppings.
Fat Burning Avocado Mousse
- 2 scoops Chocolate Slender Blend
- 1 ripe avocado
- 20g dark choc (70% cacao)
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
Method: Melt the chocolate. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Like this? Check out related recipes here!
Protein Cookie Dough
- 3 scoops (30g) Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein Concentrate
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp mashed banana
- 15g dark chocolate chips
- dash of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond milk
Looking for a raw cookie dough recipe which is high protein but without chickpeas? This recipe uses coconut flour instead to keep it lower in carb and makes it the perfect cookie dough texture! With 26g protein, this would make a great post workout snack!
1. In a bowl mix together all ingredients to form a dough.
2. Leave to chill in the fridge for 5 minutes to chill before consuming.