Terms of service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING YOUR DECISION TO PURCHASE.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
www.ProteinWorld.com (“Website”) is intended only for consumers wishing to order www.proteinworld products (“Products”). The terms and conditions under which the Products are offered for sale on this Website are set out below. By placing an order on the Website you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Protein World reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Such change however will have no effect on orders that were submitted before posting of such revised terms and conditions on this Website.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
We reserve the right to suspend the Site at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons. We may terminate your use of the Site with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms.
Protein World Ltd, Company No. 8232948,VAT No. GB 154732215, registered at Unit 470, Southbank House Black Prince Road, Lambeth, London, United Kingdom, SE1 7SJ.
2.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.2. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS. By submitting any comments or material to us (‘Material’) you agree that we may, at any time, copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from the Material in any manner that we shall determine. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party. You will indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the Material.
2.3. THIRD-PARTY LINKS. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
2.4. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- PLACING AN ORDER
3.1. To place an Order you must be 18 years of age or over, be accessible by telephone and have a valid email address.
3.2. You may place an order by filling in the order form on the Website after logging into or creating your personal account and clicking on the appropriate submission button – ProteinWorld.com will not accept orders placed in any way other than those listed above.
3.3. When you place your order, ProteinWorld.com will issue you with a Web Order Number. ProteinWorld.com will do this via the Website.
3.4. By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on these terms and conditions. ProteinWorld.com may or may not accept your offer at our discretion or may reduce the number of Products we accept to deliver to you. However, orders submitted by you are binding on you and cannot be cancelled after order submission.
3.5. If ProteinWorld.com accepts your order, we will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an order confirmation. ProteinWorld.com will send your order confirmation to you by e-mail. The order confirmation will be effective as of the date on which the order confirmation is sent to you. If we cannot accept your order, we will attempt to contact you by email or telephone or post.
3.6. If you wish to add any items onto your original order, please place a new order via our website. Depending on the chosen delivery charge may be applied, which we are unable to refund. These items will arrive separately to your original order and we unable to combine the two together.
3.7. Please note that the on-screen display of the colours, designs, products may differ from the actual appearance or size of products offered on the Website.
- SUPPLY OF YOUR PRODUCTS
Subject to these terms and conditions, ProteinWorld.com will supply to you the Products indicated on your order confirmation.
5.1. us.ProteinWorld.com’s master currency is USD but also offers Canadian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Australian Dollar and Euro. us.ProteinWorld.com set the prices of products in USD and prices in other currencies are then calculated automatically by Shopify (eCommerce technology platform) and rounded up to the nearest 0.99. Prices shall be those prices published on this Website at the time you submit your order. The prices published on the Website are inclusive of tax where applicable but may be exclusive of shipping costs, which are for your account. These costs will be calculated separately as applicable and specified on the order form and added to the total price of the order. The total price stated on the order form you submit shall be the total amount payable by you for the products including shipping.
5.2. If, by mistake, we have under priced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel your order. In the event we cancel your order, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our return and refund policy.
5.3. Delivery costs, where applicable, are payable by you as indicated on your order confirmation.
- PAYING FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
6.1. You may pay for your Products by the methods of payment as may be displayed at the Website checkout.
6.2. You must pay in the currency as indicated on your invoice.
6.3. If you are paying by credit or debit card, then you must supply your credit or debit card details when you place your Order. ProteinWorld.com will not supply the Products to you nor perform the services until your credit or debit card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the Products and/or services ordered. If ProteinWorld.com does not receive such authorisation we shall inform you accordingly. ProteinWorld.com reserves the right to verify the identity of the credit or debit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
- DISCOUNT / PROMOTIONAL CODES / COUPONS / BLACK FRIDAY
7.1. We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website.
7.2. The conditions of use relating to any discount or discount code will be specified at the time of issue. However, these T&Cs relate to all Protein World promotions, competitions and discounts/codes (unless otherwise stated). Only one promotion code can be used per order. Bundles/collections and discounted plans are excluded from all discount or promotional codes as these already retail at a discounted price unless otherwise stated. Protein World reserve the right to remove any free shipping offer where a promotional code has been used or in sale / other promotions. A promotion code can’t be used after an order has been placed.
7.3. Products sold on this website are not for re-sale or distribution. You may only purchase products for personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Protein World reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Protein World.
7.4. During Black Friday we may turn off or amend affiliate discount codes that have different offers to what is presented on-site or throughout our Black Friday sale.
- DELIVERY OF YOUR PRODUCTS
8.1. For detailed shipping information see our Shipping Policy, but for the avoidance of doubt, ProteinWorld.com will deliver the Products to the delivery address you have specified in the order form and in accordance with the delivery option you have chosen. Any delivery or shipment dates given by ProteinWorld.com are best estimates only and ProteinWorld.com shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses for failure to deliver in accordance with the delivery or shipment dates given. In the event that any of the Products ordered are out of stock, this may mean the whole order is delayed. If so, an estimate of the delay will be given by e-mail or post but delivery shall in any case be made within thirty (30) days as of the date indicated on the order confirmation by ProteinWorld.com. If the product is not received within this time frame, we must be notified within 30 days in order to action a refund or process a new order.
8.2. We are unable to change the delivery address of an order due to security reasons. In the event you order various Products to be delivered to different addresses, you will need to submit a separate order form for each delivery address.
8.2. Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you on delivery of the Products.
8.3. Upon delivery of the Products to the carrier ProteinWorld.com will send you a confirmation of shipment by e-mail provided you have indicated an e-mail address on the order form or by post.
- EXCHANGES, RETURNS & REFUNDS
9.1. An order is immediately processed once placed to ensure our customers receive their products as soon as possible. Therefore we unable to make any amendments to an order.
9.2. You may return the Product to ProteinWorld.com or cancel the entitlement to services and obtain a refund of the price of the returned Product provided that you contact us within fourteen (14) working days from the day after the goods are delivered.
Although you will have to pay the cost of returns, the refund will include the full value of the product.
If a product is sold as part of a product combination (bundle) in which other products are offered for free or at a discount compared to their normal price, the bundled product must at ProteinWorld.com’s request be returned with the product purchased. ProteinWorld.com reserves the right to raise an invoice in respect of any free or discounted bundle product not so returned.
Gift Card purchases are non-refundable.
9.3. If a Product was supplied in error, is incomplete or faulty and you believe that you are entitled to a replacement or repair in accordance with paragraph 8 below, please email delivery@ProteinWorld.com
9.4. If you have received the ordered Product(s) and have simply changed your mind about purchasing it, you may return the Product(s) or entitlement to Service to us for a refund and provided:
You inform ProteinWorld.com within fourteen (14) working days from the day after the goods are delivered and you have proof of purchase (i.e. order number / identification).
The item purchased is not a Gift Card.
Please note that while the Product(s) remain in your possession you are under a duty to ensure that the Product(s) are kept safe and secure.
9.5. Steps to Follow to Claim a Refund:
(i) Cancellation can be exercised in writing or any other durable medium, either by emailing us at delivery@ProteinWorld.com or by writing to Protein World, Customer Service, Kingfisher House, Restmor Way, Hackbridge, Surrey, SM6 7AH, UK.
(ii) The customer is responsible for the cost of the return postage.
(iii) Before returning any Product(s) it is helpful if you check that you have, used appropriate packaging, Clearly displayed the returns address, and sealed the packaging securely.
(iv) Following the above steps will help ensure the Product(s) arrive at the correct destination and in good condition within a timely fashion.
10.1. ProteinWorld.com branded Product Warranty
ProteinWorld.com warrants the Products as stated on the Web Site. Specific warranties may apply to certain Products (such as customised Products) as specified on the Website. Should the Product supplied by ProteinWorld.com not comply with the applicable warranty we shall, at its option and expense, unless provided otherwise in the applicable warranty, repair or replace the Product or refund the purchase price upon return of the Product. Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, to the fullest extent permitted by law ProteinWorld.com hereby disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied. The limited warranty set out above will not affect or prejudice your statutory rights.
10.2. Non ProteinWorld.com branded/Third-party Products
For non ProteinWorld.com branded Products, all warranty claims, where relevant, are to be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of any standard manufacturer’s warranty which may be included with the Products purchased. In relation to any existing manufacturer’s warranty, any warranty claims should first be made either directly to the manufacturer or to ProteinWorld.com.
10.3. IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER, THE WARRANTIES REFERRED TO ABOVE ARE IN ADDITION TO AND DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
11.1. These terms and conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Products (and performance of telephone support and warranty services) and the performance of any Services.
11.2. Save as set out within the Paragraph 9, there are no warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on ProteinWorld.com regarding the supply of Products except as expressly stated in the contract.
11.3. Any warranty, condition or other term arising out of or in connection with the supply of Products and/or the provision of Services which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in the contract by statute, common law, laws applicable in the country where you purchased the Products or Services or otherwise (including without limitation any implied term as to quality, fitness for purpose, reasonable care and skill) is hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. In particular, ProteinWorld.com will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for your purposes.
11.4. Nothing in the contract shall limit or exclude our liability (i) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or (ii) for fraud or (iii) any breach of the obligations implied by applicable compulsory national laws as to title or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11.5. Subject to Paragraph 9, proteinworld.com will not be liable under the contract for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.proteinworld.com maximum aggregate liability under the contract whether in tor (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to proteinworld.com in respect of the product(s) and/or services in question.
11.6. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor your right to return the Products as per Paragraph 9.
- DATA PROTECTION
12.1. Your transaction records are accessible to you if you are a registered customer by entering your Web Order Number(s) so that you may check the status of your order(s) and check the order content. Order and customer data recorded before 16/11/2019 is available by request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND REASONABLE CONTROL
ProteinWorld.com will make every effort to perform its obligations under the contract. However, it cannot be held responsible for delays or failure to perform if such delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In the event of a delay, we will perform our obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
- DISAGREEMENTS GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
ProteinWorld.com will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way it deals with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the courts of England & Wales. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods is hereby explicitly excluded.
- GIFT CARDS
Protein World reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Protein World gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Protein World gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. Protein World gift cards remain the property of Protein World who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so.
The value of your Protein World gift card can be redeemed online at ProteinWorld.com. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card. Please note Protein World gift cards cannot be used in any Protein World stockists, or to purchase Protein World products on Amazon.
Purchase of Gift Cards cannot be refunded.
16. COMPETITIONS & OTHER PROMOTIONS
SLENDER PLAN 30 DAY CHALLENGE 2020
- By entering the 30 Day Challenge 2020 ("Competition") you accept these terms and agree to comply with them.
- The Competition is being run by Protein World Limited (Company No. 08232948) of Unit 470, Southbank House, Black Prince Road, Lambeth, London, United Kingdom, SE1 7SJ ("Promoter").
- The Competition is open to all residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over except for employees of or family members of employees of the Promoter, its associated companies or agents.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- In order to enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Purchase a Slender Plan between 01/06/20 - 31/07/20 and commence their 4-week Slender Plan transformation journey;
- Use the Slender Plan to complete the 4-week Slender Plan transformation and submit their transformation details to the Promoter via email at email@example.com within two (2) weeks of the end of their 4-week Slender Plan transformation period which must include: (i) before and after images of the entrant taken on the first and last day respectively holding the 30 Day Challenge insert (ii) before and after statistics including weight and hip and waist measurements; and (iii) a short summary of their Slender Plan transformation journey.
- Entries must be submitted via email between 00:01 on 29 June 2020 and 23:59 on 29 September 2020. Late, incomplete, corrupt or incorrectly submitted entries will not be accepted. A panel of judges will choose one (1) winner and two (2) of runners up. The selection of the winner and runners up will be based on who the panel of judges consider having had the most inspirational Slender Plan transformation journey. The winner and runners up will be informed by the email address provided on entry within three (3) days of their selection by the panel of judges.
- Protein World has partnered with SWEAT workout app to offer customers purchasing the Slender Plan between 01/06/20 - 31/07/20 30 days free access to the app.
- The customer will need to register their details with SWEAT to activate their membership, these details are not shared with Protein World.
- The details collected will include banking details, however there is no contract so users can cancel anytime.
- If customers want to remain a member of the SWEAT app after the free 30-day trial they will roll over to a monthly fee of $19.99
- If customers do not wish to roll over to a paid membership with SWEAT it is their responsibility to cancel their membership before the billing period begins. Protein World take no responsibility for any customers that forget to cancel their membership if they do not wish to continue.
- The winner will receive the following prize:
- £1000 (GBP) paid directly into the winners Paypal account
The following terms apply to the winning prize:
- Payment will be made within 14 days after confirmation from the winner via email claiming the prize
- Payment will only be made into the winners Paypal account. The Paypal email must match the email used to submit transformation entry.
- The prize cannot be amended or altered.
- The runners up will receive the following prizes:
- Second Place - £250 credit to spend online at Bo+Tee(https://boandtee.com) plus a 4 week Slender Plan
- Third Place - 12 months free access to SWEAT app plus £200 Protein World credit to spend online(proteinworld.com)
- The winner and runners up must claim their prize within 14 days of notification by the Promoter, failing which the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner and/or runners up. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative for non-cash prizes. The prize is not to be sold or used for commercial purposes.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity including (without limitation):
- The Promoter's use of the content submitted with winners' entries across the Promoter's owned channels (website, social media, email and/or print) for marketing purposes;
- Taking part in a filmed interview and featuring in some kitchen based (recipes focused) filmed content creation with nutritionists/ambassadors;
- Taking over the Promoter's Instagram stories channel for a day; and/or
- Use of the winners' entries in the Promoter's third party partnerships.
- The Promoter's name, trade marks and logos are and shall remain the Promoter's property.
- Except under condition 14 above, entries (including all trade marks, copyright and other intellectual property rights in them) will be owned by the entrant. By submitting your entry you agree that the Promoter may use the whole or any part of it, in any media, in any part of the world for any purpose. This right is non-exclusive, perpetual and royalty-free, It includes the right to adapt, re-format, vary and re-create your entry, use extracts, ideas and concepts from it and make derivative works.
- Your entry must be your own original work and must not be copied, in whole or in part from any other work. By entering the Competition you warrant (promise) that this is the case.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, or for incomplete or illegible entries. Submission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition may be closed or its rules varied by the Promoter at any time without notice and without liability. The Promoter's decision in all matters is final and binding and correspondence will not be entered into.
- All taxes (including without limitation national and local taxes) in connection with any prize and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Each clause in these terms operates separately. If any part is found by a court to be unreasonable or unenforceable the other parts will continue to apply.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms to the exclusion of all others. These terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you have any questions please contact advice@ProteinWorld.com