Coconut Flax Breaded Chicken Fingers
- 12 chicken fillets
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup protein world flaxseed powder
- 1 Tbsp tahini [sesame seed butter]
- 1 Tbsp protein world coconut oil
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp of sea salt and black pepper
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan and add it to a bowl with the tahini and lemon juice.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Dip the chicken into the wet ingredients and then into the dry to coat the chicken evenly.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 20 mins at 200 degrees C